Super size Mission Control - Critical Orbit
After showcasing the game at Gen Con 2022, we received a ton of request for Mission Control players to create their own oversized version of the game. While you will still need a copy of the base game to play as the Mercury III player, we have provided a guide so you can supersize your game.
If you have no idea what we are talking about, here is the video of our brave ground control team trying to get their Aethernaut home!
What you will need to "super-size" your game
We have provided all of the necessary files for you to upgrade your game below. You are more than welcome to take those files and construct your own setup.
The Mission Control player board files
- Cologne player board (24x36")
- Houston player board (24x36")
- Bengaluru player board (24x36")
- Mercury III player mount (32.25x32.25")
We printed these files at PosterNinjas and selected the dry erase finish, so that you can wipe the board clean after each play through.
The player board mounting kit
- 3x Collapsible easels (for the Mission Control players)
- 1x Small Folding table (for the Mercury III player)